The Substitute (Relief) Teacher's Plan Book Plus!
We aim to fully disclose the condition of each that we sell to ensure that you will be happy with your purchase when it arrives. Therefore all books are inspected, cleaned and any minor repairs made, including covering any identifying signs of previous ownership. Books are then graded based on their condition, the grade appears in the book description, below is a guide which outlines some of the key indicators which determine how a book is graded. Additional images of any items listed are available on request.
- New (Unopened/Unused) OR
- Gently used (Like New)
- Minimal amount of creasing to spine
- Minimal discolouration to pages
- Dust jacket present (if applicable)
- No marking on pages
- No tears or rips on pages
- Minor creasing of cover
- Minor wear to corners of cover
- Minor reading wear to pages
- Minor discolouration
- Name or identification of previous owner covered
- Minimal highlighting or note-taking (minimal pages highlighted or notes in pencil)
- Well Used
- Spine may be creased
- Scuffing on hardcover edges / corners
- Wear to cover corners
- Cover may have discolouration and / or creasing
- Pages may be discoloured
- Markings and note taking do not interfere with readability
- May have slight water damage
- May have some minor tear(s) (repaired)
- Very Well Used
- Numerous marks
- Heavy creasing, folds in pages
- Badly discoloured pages
- May have water damage or warped pages
- No text is obscured and book remains readable
- Does not make the grade but too good to throw out
Please note that books that have been listed in a particular category may have all or some of the indicators shown above.
Where possible we will provide a photo of any significant faults on the listing, however if you have any questions or would like to see additional images for any of our items listed, please feel free to contact us by using the Contact Us page or eMail Us.
Incorrect, not as described or damaged itemAll products are checked and packed safely to avoid and minimize damage in transit. Should you receive a product that is damaged, incorrect, or not as described, please contact Thrifty Teachers within 5 business days of delivery so that we can assess your claim and discuss refund or exchange options. Please note:
- Refunds will be made to the same credit card (or tender type) that was charged for the original purchase.
- If a product is returned for any reason other than it being faulty, an incorrect item or not as described, the customer will be liable for postage.
- You are not entitled to a refund if faults with the product were indicated in photos or in the item description on the website at the time that you purchased the product.
- You are responsible for the return of the product, if your refund is approved you will be reimbursed the cost of standard postage by providing copies of the original receipts showing costs. If the item is returned using Express, Next Day or courier without prior approval from Thrifty Teachers in writing, refund of standard Australia Post costs will only be given.
- As soon as your refund has been approved we will aim to have your credit processed as quickly as possible.
- For refunds of the return postage copies of the original receipts must be provided before a refund can be issued.
Change of Mind - Not Available
Please take the time to view images provided and read item description and ask any questions prior to purchase as Thrifty Teachers does not provide any refund or store credits for 'change of mind' or 'purchasing an incorrect / unsuitable item' during our closing down.
Quote for Postage (As At 1st January 2021)
After receiving a quote for postage, please let us know as soon as possible if you no longer wish to amend or cancel your order. If payment for postage has not been received within 48 hours of sending quote / invoice, orders will automatically be cancelled and customer provided with a full refund.
IMPORTANT: For some larger orders, an estimated quote may be provided to gain approval for postage prior to picking items. Once approval is received the order will be picked and customer provided with a final quote and invoice. If the final invoice is the same or less than the estimated quote and customer fails to complete order a 15% admin fee will be deducted from the refund. A full refund will be provided if the final invoice exceeds the estimated quote.
Customers can set a maximum limit to the amount of postage they wish to pay (put in note section of order). In the event that the cost of postage exceeds this limit the customer will be contacted and given the opportunity to decide to cancel or proceed, without penalty.
The following conditions for orders made prior to the 1st January 2021
- Between 8-14 days- Refund Less 10% Admin Fee
- Between 14 - 21 Days - Store Credit Only
- After 21 Days - No refund or store credit available, your order placed on hold until payment for postage received
Local Pick Up Singleton
Should 'Local Pick-Up - Singleton' be selected as the shipping option and no response is received within 48 hours from either text messages or emails requesting time and day of collection, the order will be automatically cancelled and customer refunded.
Errors and Omissions
Thrifty Teachers makes every effort to provide accurate pricing and product information. Because of the dynamic nature of this industry (e.g. supplier price changes and other variables beyond our control), prices, promotions, versions and availability advertised are subject to change without prior notice. Please be assured of our every effort to ensure the accuracy; however, the documents, text and graphics published may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Thrifty Teachers makes no representations about the suitability of this information; it is provided as is without warranty of any kind. If an error is made or a product is listed at an incorrect price, Thrifty Teachers shall maintain the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed. If the order has been confirmed and charged to your credit card, Thrifty Teachers shall immediately issue a refund.
Return of Item for Refund or Exchange
The address for return or product will be provided to customer on request should an item qualify for refund or exchange.We recommend when posting your item that you get a tracking number, which is standard with postage of all parcels with Australia Post. Thrifty Teachers is not responsible for the product during transit and is unable to issue a refund if the product is lost and not received. Should you need to deliver your order to Thrifty Teachers please contact us to arrange a mutually agreeable time.