The Eleventh Hour - Curious Mystery (Large Hardcover)
** Updated 1st October 2018 - Australia Post Price Increase **
We are happy to offer discounted postage for our regional and interstate customers who order Over $60.00 for a discounted rate (Excludes Express Parcel Post or Orders that do not fit into a pre-paid Australia Post satchel and require customised packaging)
Large Satchel (3kg to 5kg) - ONLY $10.00 (normally $17.65)
Medium Satchel (1kg to 3kg) - ONLY $ 6.90 (normally $14.55)
Small Satchel 1 (500gm to 1kg) - ONLY $ 3.95 (normally $11.95)
Small Satchel 2 (up to 500gm) - ONLY $ 1.50 (normally $8.55)
Western Australia Orders
Orders will be delivered FREE of charge within the Perth Metropolitan Area, discounted postage will apply for all Western Australia regional/postal orders, which will be based on the weight and dimensions of the final order.
To qualify for this offer:
- Orders must total more than $60.00 (excluding postage / delivery fees)
- Items must weigh comply with required weight and size dimensions and fit into a Pre-Paid Australia Post Satchel.
- 1 x discounted postage satchel per $60 order value, e.g.
- Orders $ 60 - $119 = 1 x Discounted Satchel
- Orders $120 - $179 = 2 x Discounted Satchels
As Thrifty Teachers are adding items constantly during any given week, you might want to grab them whilst you can, but also wait and see what else is coming in. 'Hold My Order' gives you the option to do this, but only pay one postage/delivery charge.
By using this service and selecting 'Hold my Order !' as your postage option at checkout - we will hold your order until you are ready to have it sent. You can purchase additional items in the same way and we will hold all those items and send them in one go when you tell us to!
Orders can be held for a few days, a week or more if you wish. Your items will be held safely for you, and you can then request them to be sent in one parcel when you have finished shopping.
When you are ready to have your order sent, contact us and we will send you a postage invoice. If your combined order is over $60 or you will be entitled to either FREE delivery in the Perth Metropolitan Area or discounted postage rates.
A great service if you have a few days off from work and want to receive your parcel whilst you are off, or if you are going on holiday and want to order but want your items when you get back.
Unfortunately, we are unable to hold items that have not been paid for in full.
Please Note - Refunds are not applicable for change of minds, therefore we can only provide a store credit should you wish to cancel order(s) that have been placed 'On Hold'. Store credits cannot be used for postage/delivery charges.
Please contact us if you have any questions
Incorrect, not as described or damaged itemAll products are checked and packed safely to avoid and minimize damage in transit. Should you receive a product that is damaged, incorrect, or not as described, please contact Thrifty Teachers within 5 business days of delivery so that we can assess your claim and discuss refund or exchange options. Please note:
- Refunds will be made to the same credit card (or tender type) that was charged for the original purchase.
- If a product is returned for any reason other than it being faulty, an incorrect item or not as described, the customer will be liable for postage.
- You are not entitled to a refund if faults with the product were indicated in photos or in the item description on the website at the time that you purchased the product.
- You are responsible for the return of the product, if your refund is approved you will be reimbursed the cost of standard postage by providing copies of the original receipts showing costs. If the item is returned using Express, Next Day or courier without prior approval from Thrifty Teachers in writing, refund of standard Australia Post costs will only be given.
- As soon as your refund has been approved we will endeavour to have your credit processed as quickly as possible.
- For refunds of the return postage copies of the original receipts must be provided before a refund can be issued.
Change of Mind (excludes 'Special Orders')Unfortunately, we are unable to provide a refund for 'change of mind'. However, a store credit can be provided, excluding delivery or postage fees. The following conditions apply:
- Cost of returning the items to Thrifty Teachers to be at the customer's expense.
- Any discount on postage or delivery provided with the original order will be deducted from the store credit, if applicable.
- Items must be returned within one (1) week of receipt.
- Items may be accepted after this time frame on request and written agreement only, however, these will incur a 15% administration/restocking fee which will be deducted from store credit.
- Store credits cannot be used to pay for postage or delivery charges.
- All items returned must be in the same condition as dispatched.
- Refunds will be provided in the same method as original payment of order.
Errors and OmissionsThrifty Teachers makes every effort to provide accurate pricing and product information. Because of the dynamic nature of this industry (e.g. supplier price changes and other variables beyond our control), prices, promotions, versions and availability advertised are subject to change without prior notice. Please be assured of our every effort to ensure the accuracy; however, the documents, text and graphics published may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Thrifty Teachers makes no representations about the suitability of this information; it is provided as is without warranty of any kind. If an error is made or a product is listed at an incorrect price, Thrifty Teachers shall maintain the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed. If the order has been confirmed and charged to your credit card, Thrifty Teachers shall immediately issue a refund.
Return of Item for Refund or Exchange
The product should be mailed to:
PO Box 7418
Secret Harbour WA 6173
We recommend when posting your item that you get a tracking number, which is standard with postage of all parcels with Australia Post. Thrifty Teachers is not responsible for the product during transit and is unable to issue a refund if the product is lost and not received. Should you need to delivery your order to Thrifty Teachers please contact us to arrange a mutually agreeable time.