Maximising Test Results - NAPLAN* Style Literacy (Year 5) Language Conventions
Features a full-length test that can be photocopied and given to students to prepare them for the Year 5 NAPLAN* Language Conventions test. The activities are designed to help develop and refine skills in spelling, grammar and punctuation and the higher order abstract reasoning that has become a feature of the NAPLAN* papers. All answers are provided, along with expert advice and generous hints from the author. All answers are provided.
- Help students familiarise themselves with the multiple-choice test format
- Thorough revision of key writing skills and text genres
- As homework, revision, to supplement a lesson or for ongoing assessment
- For when a regular teaching is absent
Teaching Benefits and Features
- Activities and hints that point out the key writing skills and conventions to master
- Pages include quick, annotated tips for students about how to avoid making common errors in tests
- Great short-cut ideas and easy suggestions for students to help them answer questions
- A quick way to target student weaknesses
* This is not an officially endorsed publication of the NAPLAN program and is produced by Blake Education independently of Australian Governments.
Condition: Very Good (name covered on first page)
Author: Samantha Hawton
Publisher: Blake Education