A comprehensive collection of practical behaviour management ideas, examples, strategies and resources.
Get ideas on how to:
- create a caring, safe and positive environment;
- implement proactive preventive strategies;
- develop positive relationships;
- set clear guidelines of behaviour and appropriate consequences;
- develop effective procedures, roles, and responsibilities for implementing a behaviour management plan;
- develop resources to support a behaviour management system;
- set up rescue and support services for students and staff; and
- review, reflect and plan for improvement.
Condition: Very Good (name covered on title page)
Retails For: Reprinted under RIC Publications and retails for $52.95
Author: David Koutsoukis
Binding: Paperback | Spiral Bound
Publisher: Educational Connections