Basic Skills : Practice & Tests - Maths (Yr 5 NAPLAN Edition)
This provides teachers with a comprehensive assessment and practice program for Year 5. Specifically, it will help teachers as they prepare students for the National Assessment Program. More generally, it provides a valuable and authoritative assessment tool for literacy for all primary schools.
- Designed to develop subject knowledge as well as the skills and experience students need to perform well both in these tests and in school-based assessment tasks.
- The practice activities are based on the content and requirements of the new NAPLAN tests, and are designed to teach the knowledge and skills likely to be encountered in these tests.
- Each book includes four tests, based on the style and content of the NAPLAN tests, assessing students’ understanding of the preceding practice activities.
- The Language Conventions books contain 4 sets, one per term, of 8 practice activities and 1 test, plus 8 extra writing tasks.
- Provides work for four terms.
- Answers are provided for all questions.
Condition: Excellent (As New)- Retails $39.95
Author: Jenny Barwick
Publisher: Teaching Solutions