Author: Damon James
Publisher: Pascal Press
Retails For: $14.95
Condition: Excellent *New
The aim of this book is to build basic skills in Mathematics. The format of each unit is exactly the same so that each question covers the same Australian Curriculum topics throughout the book.
The content of the questions becomes progressively more difficult as students work through the book. The sequence of units allows for regular practice that will reinforce the basic Mathematics skills taught in schools.
- Thirty carefully graded, double-page units
- Activities that cover Australian Curriculum Mathematics
- Four double-page revision units
- Four double-page NAPLAN-style Tests
- Marking grids to identify strengths and areas that require further revision
- A lift-out answer section