Australian Curriculum Science: We live in an astonishingly complex world surrounded by natural and man-made wonders, from amazing life cycles and evolutionary adaptations of different species to human inventions which have changed the way we live. With a smorgasbord of examples, Australian Curriculum Science is the must-have one-stop resource for teachers. Through hands-on and interactive activities, each book in the series will captivate students and give them a thirst for scientific knowledge and understanding.
- all levels use science literacy texts to introduce and explain science concepts
- relevant diagrams or artwork support the text
- comprehension questions follow each text and can be used to gauge students’ understanding of the concepts
- practical hands-on activities, which are predominantly experiments, complete each section
- teacher background information
- a consistent format for ease of use
- lesson preparation ideas
- suggestions for lesson use
- answers and explanations
- suggested useful websites
Currently retails for $39.95 with revised ARACA Links - download outcomes here!
Publisher: RIC Publications