Songs, dance, skits, plays and poetry for assemblies. The material presented in this series of blackline masters is suitable not only for presentation, but also provides a vehicle for creating worthwhile learning experiences for students in key learning areas, including English, society and environment, personal development, health, physical education and science.
- contains a variety of units suitable for assembly presentations
- units incorporate song, dance, skits, plays, movement or poetry
- detailed step-by-step directions and practical tips for the teacher
- units cover a variety of key learning areas
- sheet music provided
- includes a CD with music accompanying each song
At R.I.C. Publications we endeavour to ensure our products are compatible with all operating systems. To avoid any frustration, please make sure you have a working CD drive connected to your computer. While our current collection of programs supports up to Windows 7 (for PC users), and Mac OS X 10.8.5 (for Mac users) and most recent versions, some newer operating systems may not be fully compatible. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause, and we will have updates/patches for download on this site if and when they become available.
Condition: Very Good (name covered on internal page)
Note: The current edition of this book retails for $39.95- same contents / different cover
Author: Kevin Hallewell
Publisher: RIC Publications