Even a basic understanding of grammar can provide a noticeable improvement in people’s ability to communicate. Correct sentence structure, punctuation (commas, apostrophes, semicolons etc.) and phrasing are all fundamentals in ‘good grammar’ that allow communication of ideas clearly and precisely. Covering a comprehensive range of grammar topics, All about grammar is a clear, easy-to-read guide that clearly explains any difficult grammatical rules and terms.
Ideal for students, teachers or parents, read it either as a friendly and helpful reference on how to structure sentences correctly, or keep it as an invaluable reference for those times when something simply ‘doesn’t look quite right’.
- a clear guide to modern English grammar
- comprehensive – all common grammatical topics are covered
- covers grammatical skills applicable to both the novice and expert
- provides examples for correct usage throughout
- presented in a friendly manner
- fully illustrated
- ideal as a classroom or home reference
Retails for $29.95
Author: Rosemary Allen
Publisher: RIC Publications