Advanced Primary Maths is an accelerated math program that works towards the achievement standards of the Australian Curriculum and the objectives of the NSW Mathematics Syllabus for the Australian Curriculum.
- The only advanced maths series for primary students in Australia.
- A well-established author with a background in primary teaching.
- Proven format with 35 units of work, each containing a Super Problem Solving page.
- New, full-colour design.
- Extended activities for deeper learning.
- Contextualised problem-solving activities.
- Australian Curriculum and NSW Syllabus cross-reference charts.
- Term planners.
- Flexibility of approach: follow the spiral learning format of the book or use the Find a Topic page to teach by concept.
Retails for: $30.95
Author(s): Harry O'Brien