Take your years 5 - 10 students on a voyage of discovery with Jacaranda's Atlas of Discovery.
The school atlas takes on a new dimension of learning with the Atlas of Discovery. It will allow your students to discover not just the 'WHAT' and 'WHERE' but the 'WHY' and 'HOW' of their world.
- Hundreds of Amazing Places of the world
- Learning Centres to engage and inform them on key world themes
- Australian and World sections with stunning new maps and case studies
- Breathtakingly detailed illustrations
- Activities to foster understanding and inquiry
- Skillboosters to understand and practice geographical skills
Condition: Very Good (name covered inside front cover)
Author: David Almond and Stephen Lambert