Refund / Return Policy
Incorrect, not as described or damaged itemAll products are checked and packed safely to avoid and minimize damage in transit. Should you receive a product that is damaged, incorrect, or not as described, please contact Thrifty Teachers within 5 business days of delivery so that we can assess your claim and discuss refund or exchange options. Please note:
- Refunds will be made to the same credit card (or tender type) that was charged for the original purchase.
- If a product is returned for any reason other than it being faulty, an incorrect item or not as described, the customer will be liable for postage.
- You are not entitled to a refund if faults with the product were indicated in photos or in the item description on the website at the time that you purchased the product.
- You are responsible for the return of the product, if your refund is approved you will be reimbursed the cost of standard postage by providing copies of the original receipts showing costs. If the item is returned using Express, Next Day or courier without prior approval from Thrifty Teachers in writing, refund of standard Australia Post costs will only be given.
- As soon as your refund has been approved we will endeavour to have your credit processed as quickly as possible.
- For refunds of the return postage copies of the original receipts must be provided before a refund can be issued.
Change of Mind (excludes 'Orders on Hold')For orders that have already been dispatched, we are unable to provide a refund for 'change of mind'. However, store credits can be provided, excluding delivery or postage fees. The following conditions apply:
- Cost of returning the items to Thrifty Teachers to be at the customer's expense.
- Any discount on postage or delivery provided with the original order will be deducted from the store credit, if applicable.
- Items must be returned within one (1) week of receipt.
- Items may be accepted after this time frame on request and written agreement only, however, these will incur a 15% administration/restocking fee which will be deducted from store credit.
- Store credits cannot be used to pay for postage or delivery charges.
- All items returned must be in the same condition as dispatched.
- Refunds will be provided in the same method as the original payment of the order.
At various times throughout the year, Thrifty Teachers will undertake a stocktake, as we generally only have one of each item available, we are unable to offer refunds, store credits or amendments to orders during these times
- No refunds, store credits or amendments will be available during these times, orders that are pending payment of postage or change of minds.
- "Quote for Postage" orders - A full refund or changes can be made to an order should the 'quote' is not accepted within seven (7) days of the date on original quote. If no response is received within (7) days from the date of the postage quote, the order will be automatically cancelled and customer refunded the cost of the order less 10% admin fee.
* For orders 'On Hold' please see separate terms and conditions in respect to cancellations and change of minds here!
* Thrifty Teachers makes every effort to make contact with customers by email and text, it is the customers' responsibility to ensure that all contact details are included and correct when placing orders.
Errors and OmissionsThrifty Teachers makes every effort to provide accurate pricing and product information. Because of the dynamic nature of this industry (e.g. supplier price changes and other variables beyond our control), prices, promotions, versions and availability advertised are subject to change without prior notice. Please be assured of our every effort to ensure the accuracy; however, the documents, text and graphics published may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Thrifty Teachers makes no representations about the suitability of this information; it is provided as is without warranty of any kind. If an error is made or a product is listed at an incorrect price, Thrifty Teachers shall maintain the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed. If the order has been confirmed and charged to your credit card, Thrifty Teachers shall immediately issue a refund.
Return of Item for Refund or Exchange
The product should be mailed to:
PO Box 7418
Secret Harbour WA 6173
We recommend when posting your item that you get a tracking number, which is standard with postage of all parcels with Australia Post. Thrifty Teachers is not responsible for the product during transit and is unable to issue a refund if the product is lost and not received. Should you need to deliver your order to Thrifty Teachers please contact us to arrange a mutually agreeable time.